By attending this session, participants will:
Visit here to learn more and register.
Net-Zero Energy Building Design and Construction Seminar
August 23, 2012 – Boulder
Presented by Eric Doub of EcoSmart Homes
- Learn what net-zero is and is not
- Review completed projects
- Learn how to select a site and develop an energy model
- Explore design options for the building envelope, ventilation, and HVAC systems
- Learn how to integrate renewable energy systems
Ideal for Architects, Professional Engineers and Contractors. Continuing Education credit is available!
5 reasons you won’t want to miss this seminar!
1. You’ll learn about net-zero philosophy, and you’ll define the characteristics of net-zero buildings.
2. You’ll review completed projects and learn to set goals.
3. You’ll learn about assembling a building team and conducting a design charrette.
4.You’ll explore building orientation, daylighting and water conservation.
5. You’ll explore the integration of renewable energy systems.